Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, bignick said:

Where are my manners? :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Hey, froggy.  :hug:

8 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good Morning Froggy!  And everyone else too!

Hey, Kitt.  :hug:

8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:hug: I've worn glasses since I was in fourth grade.  And I hope you wear them for a lot longer than twenty more years :hug: 

Hey, Val.  :hug:

12 hours ago, clochette said:

Hi all :hug:

Hey, Clo.  :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie.  :hug:  :kiss:

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

:hug:  Sorry, clo, but you do look great in glasses. :)  :hug: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

hi all Happy belated New Years

Hey, Randy, you sexy Greek god!  :hug:  Happy New Year!  :kiss: How are Mark and Josh faring?  :)

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Morning Kitt...😗😗

Hey, Bob.  :hug: Are the boys still in Colorado?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug:

Yesterday, I went to the college to figure out which textbooks I need for my classes. Turns out, if I bought brand new textbooks for all my classes, it would cost nearly $1000, and I'd have to pay out of pocket.

Luckily, I don't need the textbook for Physics, and the rest I can buy used ones. Instead, I'll be spending $450, money that I don't have.

I only spent about $200 for textbooks at NMC, and I only had one class! $50 for a workbook that could be written in, and $150 for a textbook that only got used once, for the registration code printed on the inside cover. (It was an online class.)  Then, at the end of the semester, which I flunked because NOTHING MADE SENSE, you'd only get a 10% refund on the textbook when you turn it in at the bookstore.  :angry:

Hey, Drewbear.  :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug:

Yesterday, I went to the college to figure out which textbooks I need for my classes. Turns out, if I bought brand new textbooks for all my classes, it would cost nearly $1000, and I'd have to pay out of pocket.

Luckily, I don't need the textbook for Physics, and the rest I can buy used ones. Instead, I'll be spending $450, money that I don't have.

Hey, Drewbear. :hug:  :kiss:  :glomp: 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Bertie.  :hug:  :kiss:

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

Hey, Randy, you sexy Greek god!  :hug: Happy New Year!  :kiss: How are Mark and Josh faring?  :)

Hey, Bob.  :hug: Are the boys still in Colorado?

Hi, Pagey. :hug: 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

No got back last night😁 around 11 pm... Glad too...😁😁 hey Pagey...😗 need to stop encouraging Drew bear to Nuke us...🤔 maybe then he can afford his books...😁😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've been wondering if he runs a Nuke ring or something. :ph34r:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

No got back last night😁 around 11 pm... Glad too...😁😁 hey Pagey...😗 need to stop encouraging Drew bear to Nuke us...🤔 maybe then he can afford his books...😁😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hi, Billy Bob. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..