Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

15 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having

Crispy Orange Chicken

with jasmine rice and broccoli☺️

I very much like orange chicken or beef. My first introduction was 30+ years ago. A local place made tangerine beef. Only place I've ever encountered it and it was wonderful. Sadly they closed in the late 1990's.

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having

Crispy Orange Chicken

with jasmine rice and broccoli☺️

I had a large salad of romaine lettuce with bits of rare roast beef and crispy onions with a summer tomato dressing.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Happy Tuesday, everybody! :hug: 

Reasonably sunny day here, with no sign of rain. Currently around 17°C/63°F, with a high expected of 19/66. There may be a bit of rain overnight, but the Met Office are suggesting that high pressure might be arriving around the weekend; so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for spell of dry, settled weather to come.

Raked up a lot of dead leaves that have fallen from the ivy I cut on the old cottage and dug the second last row of potatoes this morning. Am planning on getting the strimmer out later, put the blade attachment on it, and clear the weeds and brushwood in the driveway between my property and the empty next door house. My builder is due back with me shortly (hopefully by the end of this week), and one of the jobs on his list is to hang a gateway at the entrance to that driveway, which will mean I can start parking my car off the main street. Currently there's just a fixed wooden fence across the entrance.

Hope everyone has a great day. :yes:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..