Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Coincidentally, last night I saw a tweet that said Australians always check their pools for funnel-web spiders, because sometimes they accidentally fall in, and can survive for several hours. And if you're in a pool with a poisonous spider, well... :P 

Only on the other side of the country. No funnelwebs here :) 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Marty said:

I'm sure if things didn't go as he expected/wanted, he'll throw a temper tantrum, claim there's been massive fraud, threaten massive legal action, toss all his toys out of the pram, and then threaten that, unless someone pick them all up again for him, he will hold his breath until he dies...

(Just saying)

:gikkle:

Lol. Hey, Marty! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I said there would be an election, not that it would happen right now. :P But I am pleased to announce that elections for God-Emperor of Texas are to be held the day of the Spring Equinox every ten years, starting in 2025, with the coronation happening a few weeks later on April 8. So, I'll get a coronation when I turn 30, 40, 50... etc, etc, etc! :D 

You're gonna wait until you're 30 for a coronation?

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..