Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Story Reader said:

I went to the dr today about my knee and he said it was bulging out the side of my knee and he had x rays done and I have to go back for blood work tomorrow. he also put me on high blood pressure medication. I have to go back in 2 weeks for the results

It's good you've seen a doctor. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Story Reader said:

I went to the dr today about my knee and he said it was bulging out the side of my knee and he had x rays done and I have to go back for blood work tomorrow. he also put me on high blood pressure medication. I have to go back in 2 weeks for the results

I am glad you when to the doctor high blood pressure is called the silent killer! High blood pressure runs in my family and I have been on meds for it for a long time:yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Story Reader said:

Sorry your knee is causing you such problems. Also glad he's treating your high blood pressure. I've been on medication to treat mine for quite awhile. Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

I had a very relaxed Saturday :) I hope yours is going well

Tomorrow will be full of errands and domestic chores :( 

Plus writing a job application :( 

Weekends should be longer :yes:

My weekends never end. -_-  :P  Hey, Bucket! :kiss: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..