Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

18 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Bucket have you been to Webbie Hayes Fort?

See the source image

No not been there. It’s on a small chain of islands that are not touristy. Home of crayfish boats and not much else

And if I remember correctly, it built on a lake bed. A summer fort, bit soggy in winter.

• Like 5

It’s the oldest European structure in Australia but it is an infant compared to the oldest structures which are aquaculture farms off the east coast. The oldest aquaculture site in the world and seriously big. It goes for kilometers 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

2am here, I need to get some sleep. :yawn:

im looking up songs for our Pride parade entry. Well stopped now and trying to sleep. Any suggestions will be gratefully received 

"Born This Way" Lady Gaga

"All You Need is Love" The Beatles

"Don't Stop Believin'  Journey (This one's a must in my book)

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

2am here, I need to get some sleep. :yawn:

im looking up songs for our Pride parade entry. Well stopped now and trying to sleep. Any suggestions will be gratefully received 

Always loved this one form Rent...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Any suggestions will be gratefully received

Copacabana, by Barry Manilow

Livin' La Vida Loca, by Ricky Martin

No Love Like First Love, by Ronan Parke

Talk Me Down, by Troye Divan

Street Fighter, by Keiynan Lonsdale

1-800-273-8255, by Logic ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid (Trigger warning: the title and lyrics are a reference to the U.S. National Suicide Prevention Helpline)

Please Don't Fall in Love, by Vincint Cannady

I Saw a Boy at the Party, by Myylo

Confident, by Carlos Vara

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Spaghetti and meatballs and a small salad with blue cheese dressing for me. :)  Hey, bro. :hug: 

Hi. We took a friend of mum's to lunch today. The ladies had eggplant parmesan and I had chicken parmesan and a small salad with balsamic vinaigrette. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..