Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Tink. :hug:  Glad you had a good day, and bought new yarn for Looping to play with. :P 

Hi my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: Looping doesn't care for yarn, he's great about that, only that I don't pay enough attention to him when I play with yarn ;)

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Went to a wedding yesterday and danced my butt off.  Can barely walk today.  Getting old sucks, lol.

I would imagine sitting without a butt is awkward not to mention filling out the seat of your jeans and underwear is gonna be baggy in the back and Great Cod forfend however would you wear a kilt ...

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh and I was bored so I ordered more yarn :/ my bank account isn't going to be happy :gikkle:

Impulse shopping, terrible habit, I would never to do that sort of thing…(quickly hides credit card statements)

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Is it nervous shopping lol 

My sister has decided that’s it’s not buying craft stuff you will never use, it’s stocking up for retirement

Clo is planning well ahead

Edited by Bucket1
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Orange Pork and Mushroom Stir-Fry with Broccoli:yes:

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I made grilled cheese sandwiches and apple fries.  :D

41 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Guess what we had for desert!

See the source image

Cherry pavlova!

I had crock pot pot roast and apple pie left from thanksgiving. My son is eating the rest of the pot roast now. :) 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

My sister has decided that’s it’s not buying craft stuff you will never use, it’s stocking up for retirement

Clo is planning well ahead

There areso many mêmes about that. Like you don't buy yarn just for a specific project but because it's beautiful and soft and squishy :gikkle:

But I swear that last order is for 2 specific projects :yes:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..