Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hope you're all having a nice weekend :hug:

Yup. Last night, I started watching a show on Netflix called Sweet Tooth. It's an excellent story so far.  :)

A pandemic sweeps across the globe, known only as The Sickness. Around the same time, babies are born with horns, or feathers, or porcupine quills. Which came first, the children or the virus? Fearing for his son's safety, a man goes "off the grid" and teaches the boy how to survive while the civilized world collapses into chaos. However, when the boy confronts the world of Men for the first time, he must do it alone.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yup. Last night, I started watching a show on Netflix called Sweet Tooth. A pandemic sweeps across the globe, known only as The Sickness. Around the same time, babies born with horns, or feathers, or porcupine quills. Which came first, the children or the virus? Fearing for his son's safety, a man goes "off the grid" and teaches the boy how to survive while the civilized world collapses into chaos. However, when the boy confronts the world of Men for the first time, he must do it alone.

Oh yeah I had see a previous of this show it seemed nice and the kids/animals were looking so adorable. I must look about it too

• Love 5
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hey you my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how are you feeling? Is your son allowed to mix with you now? 

He comes up to do his laundry, but we've decided he and his girlfriend will wear a mask anytime they come up... to protect me. We are waiting for this Omicron wave to settle down... numbers in Ontario are really high right now.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Oh I had pizza too for dinner. Ham, lardons and cheese, homemade on a thick crust. Very yummy!

Hawaiian though :o sacrilege! :lol:

20 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Image result for picture of a hawaiian pizza

19 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Fake News!:yes:

It was good!

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..