Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Yvette Mimieux died at 80. She was in "Where the Boys Are," "Time Machine," "A Light in the Piazza" and "Toys in the Attic

Mimieux died in her sleep in her Bel Air home where she was found early Tuesday, a family spokesperson told multiple media outlets.

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Yvette Mimieux died at 80. She was in "Where the Boys Are," "Time Machine," "A Light in the Piazza" and "Toys in the Attic

Mimieux died in her sleep in her Bel Air home where she was found early Tuesday, a family spokesperson told multiple media outlets.

Thank you so much Albert! It is sad to hear of Yvette Mimieux's death.  However, the trailer took me on a memory trip to my past.  The writing of Jules Verne and H. G. Wells inspired my youthful imagination and lead me to become interested in science.  I especially loved this movie with the very handsome Rod Taylor.  :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, raven1 said:

Thank you so much Albert! It is sad to hear of Yvette Mimieux's death.  However, the trailer took me on a memory trip to my past.  The writing of Jules Verne and H. G. Wells inspired my youthful imagination and lead me to become interested in science.  I especially loved this movie with the very handsome Rod Taylor.  :wub:

Yes, he was a handsome man. :)  Hey, Terry. :hug: 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I just had tamales for dinner! :D And before you ask, no they weren't my mother's tamales, sadly. :lol: They were from a local food joint.

Lucky you :) 

Although your mothers would have been better :2thumbs:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..