Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 How are you and Steve holding up? Since Drew is stingy with recipes, do you have any new ones to share?❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Sawasdee Khrup Terry. We're okay though I am coping with day two of a migraine. It's unusally cold here, 20/-6.6° at dawn now at 10 am it's warmed to 24/-4.4°. There is even ice on the pond. We had an ice storm overnight Friday. All the trees, shrubs and roofs were coated. Fortunately the ground was warm enough it did not freeze on the street or sidewalks. Never got above freezing yesterday and remained overcast so this morning the trees are still glazed in ice. This morning the sky is clear so everything sparkles. It should all disappear today though as temps are to warm later.

Ice covered trees may be beautiful, but are definitely dangerous.  I hope you and Mom are both safe.  It's good to hear that it will warm up.  The weather here has been unusually wet, but still warm enough to be comfortable.  However, in another month it will probably be very hot and smoky as the farmers burn crops to prepare for the next crops to be planted. Drew is still withholding the tamales, darn.😉

• Haha 5
58 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Sawasdee Khrup Terry. We're okay though I am coping with day two of a migraine. It's unusally cold here, 20/-6.6° at dawn now at 10 am it's warmed to 24/-4.4°. There is even ice on the pond. We had an ice storm overnight Friday. All the trees, shrubs and roofs were coated. Fortunately the ground was warm enough it did not freeze on the street or sidewalks. Never got above freezing yesterday and remained overcast so this morning the trees are still glazed in ice. This morning the sky is clear so everything sparkles. It should all disappear today though as temps are to warm later.

I hope your migraine leaves soon. Namaste, bro. :kiss:  -12c here, but it's sunny. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..