2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Higster said:

Sheesh, that's a lot of snow. Hope you're okay and if you don't mind can you pass some snow over here? It's not to have a day off or anything....

You better have a good aim Val, cause I'm right under Higz <_< 

Arrg get your minds out of the gutter, I'm not under under Higz (though if he'd be a willing participant... ;)), I meant geographically speaking :rolleyes:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

You better have a good aim Val, cause I'm right under Higz <_< 

All mine, this aint a business; im making no deal just like the UK at the moment...

Edited by Higster
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Keep it all. Gabriel has already dumped 8cm of his white shit in us this morning, no more thank you

Hahahahaha, you not enjoying the winter wonderland?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Dmrman said:

Why so Defensive Clo...??? Nobody said you were until you brought up the ... makes one wonder what you really saying suspicion that you were actually where you said you were...???

:whistle: I'm pleading the... the whatever one you plead in a situation like this -_- 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

Keep it all. Gabriel has already dumped 8cm of his white shit in us this morning, no more thank you

Who's Gabriel?  :huh:

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

:whistle: I'm pleading the... the whatever one you plead in a situation like this -_- 

The Fifth Amendment.  :)

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..