Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I watched A Wrinkle in Time today with Max. He got a funny little smile on his face when Levi Miller appeared onscreen, as if his heart was set a-flutter. I teased him a little bit by saying, "Is Michael forgotten so soon?" Max responded by giving me a pained look. It was a look that clearly said, "C'mon, Dad, don't be dumb!"

I got told.  :gikkle:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

Really shook up. My youngest grandson tested positive for covid. He had his first shot because he turned five... feeling not too bad, but his younger sister appears to have it too. She won't let them test... screams at the swab. I am so scared. So are their parents. 

Sorry to hear that Gary.  My best wishes for your grandkids.  Have they tried one of the other tests?  There is a blood test and one requiring the patient to kind of retch from the back of the throat then spit. We have both here, but the last one does not always catch a positive.  Sending my prays for your kids.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's called turning around and taking a picture of his pecs and abs. But if you don't want it, well... It's your loss. -_-

Why do you always go after my height, Handsome? :rolleyes: :P

You're just jealous that you won't get to perform at Terry's next birthday like I will. :P

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's called turning around and taking a picture of his pecs and abs. But if you don't want it, well... It's your loss. -_-

Why do you always go after my height, Handsome? :rolleyes: :P

You're just jealous that you won't get to perform at Terry's next birthday like I will. :P

Texy, It is my birthday party and I will invited anyone I want.  You don't get to set the guest list.  However, I did arrange for you to have a great backup group for your performance.

large.1473676041_Dancinginthestreets.jpeg.42677bbf99976172f572312806ba7a1d.jpeg

I picture you in something like this:

large.731165170_Dancinginthestreet.jpg.c809e5c5f606822d9a0a66d321e94c47.jpg

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, spike382 said:

Am I invited? 😁

You bet you are! Anyone here who wants to come is invited, but you have to pay for your own travel and accommodations. (This means you too, Albert)

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am not sure Drew is invite after nuking thiland some many times.

Image result for GIF Nuke

Drew is on his own with immigration/visa approval. He's hit Thailand three times including yesterday.😡

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..