Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

I got two Merlots.  One from Chile and one from Australia.  I'll leave the review when I do the taste tests. I just hope I have enough to make the beef bourgeon.🤪

Well Terry don't be a drunken sot!

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey B :hug: not too cold down there? 

Hmmmm not too cold by Gary's standards but an overnight temp of 2C is bluefish cold for me. I might need a holiday in a warmer spot

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

43 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmm not too cold by Gary's standards but an overnight temp of 2C is bluefish cold for me. I might need a holiday in a warmer spot

Yeah but Gary’s standards of cold are insane 🥶

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

So how did the Boeuf Bourgeon turn out?

That's for today dinner.  I'm afraid that the Time Zone difference has struck again. :gikkle:

Also the need to buy alcohol here only during the selling hours which are weird.  11 AM to 2 PM, and 5 PM to 11 PM.  I have to much to do this morning, so I had to buy it yesterday morning.  I'll let you know tomorrow morning.  Of course, that will be tomorrow night for you guys. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..