getting monthly shots in the eyes

Ouch, my eyes are watering just thinking about it

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

she got an infection in that eye, and she is now blind, in that eye

:no: That's criminal… :hug: for your Mum

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

:rofl:

Hi Page! :hug: Aod and I are doing well.  We're going out tonight to the birthday party of my best friend.  We have to do some shopping today also.  Otherwise not much is happening here.  I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.  Are you checking out lightbulbs,  shopping the sales or both this weekend?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: Aod and I are doing well.  We're going out tonight to the birthday party of my best friend.  We have to do some shopping today also.  Otherwise not much is happening here.  I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.  Are you checking out lightbulbs,  shopping the sales or both this weekend?

Glad to hear you're doing well. We had an excellent Thanksgiving, and I did my shopping online, after I got home from work. We made sure the lightbulbs for decorating the tree were all sound, and now we're watching Burn Your Maps.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..