Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

24 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am just crushed were going to have a killer snow storm This next week. And an even bigger one the week after that. I just can't get a break! Which mean I wouldn't be able to make the funeral with I have tears in my eyes I just can't catch a break. The trains dont run and no cars over the passCrying Too Much Smiley

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Boxing Day breakfast was cherry pie, Berry compote, fresh strawberries and ice cream…

Trying our best to put a dent in the leftovers :) 

We're planning our usual Monday morning visit to the local creperie. Dinner will be either leftover baked shrimp and grit casserole from Christmas eve or leftover frittata from yesterday's brunch. Either will be accompanied by a mixed greens salad and warm mincemeat pie.

• Love 3

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am just crushed were going to have a killer snow storm This next week. And an even bigger one the week after that. I just can't get a break! Which mean I wouldn't be able to make the funeral with I have tears in my eyes I just can't catch a break. The trains dont run and no cars over the passCrying Too Much Smiley

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

We're planning our usual Monday morning visit to the local creperie. Dinner will be either leftover baked shrimp and grit casserole from Christmas eve or leftover frittata from yesterday's brunch. Either will be accompanied by a mixed greens salad and warm mincemeat pie.

We have a whole lot of leftover prawns - frittata could be good idea :) 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..