CoTT 2 House of Cards

14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

<nukes the last 40 pages> Y'all talk to much! :P 

Y'all gone too much -_- :P

Tell us more about your "cute" sweetheart! :D

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
25 minutes ago, clochette said:

Is it the point of fanfic :huh: To get your favorite characters to do the dirty ;)

From Leigh Bardugo's Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom. :gikkle:

tumblr_oeqvt34bej1qm35gho1_500.png

Jesper Fahey and Wylan Van Eck.  :heart:  The original books are so good, it's hard to find quality fanfics of these two.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh I'm all for it too :DI found GA thanks to fanfics ;) 

Me too, kinda. I was posting an original story to AO3 and a reader recommended I go to GA. So I did. I've been writing fanfic for 16 years. :D 

21 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

From Leigh Bardugo's Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom. :gikkle:

tumblr_oeqvt34bej1qm35gho1_500.png

Jesper Fahey and Wylan Van Eck.  :heart:  The original books are so good, it's hard to find quality fanfics of these two.

Maybe you should write some of your own. ;) 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Homemade beef stew for dinner. Beef, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, cabernet and unsalted beef broth and seasoning, no salt. Started it in the crockpot early yesterday and left it cook all day. Cooled it and put in the fridge overnight. Reheated it this morning and left it cook all day. Thickened the broth with a brown roux about 2 hours before serving along with warm crusty french bread. Mum said after 2 days of the house smelling yummy she was really hungry. It was very tasty.

OMG... sounds so good! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..