Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 hours ago, Kitt said:

And just when did you open a day care???

Happy Saturday all

I think I should...I know we are looking to adopt a few kids. My sister in law told us that her kids will be ours if she the cancer kills her. Her oldest is 9, her daughter, the other are twins who are 2. 

• Wow 4
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

OMG! Those cases have to be willful ignorance... I laughed a lot, but really, it's sad as hell. 

Some of it might have been sarcasm, which doesn't translate well through written text.

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

I don't know whether to :rofl::facepalm: Or curl up in a ball in the corner to weep for humanity :unsure:  And these people are reproducing.  OMG.  We're doomed.  

I'm not sure they could find the right hole. I think we're safe.  :rofl:

I was a curious lad, and had to know everything back then, but yeah, I learned nothing in sex ed.

Same here.   :gikkle:

21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

20 pages since last I was here? How am I supposed to catch up? :P This isn't just an emergency, it's a national emergency!

Anyways, howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Drewdrop!   :hug:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Yes it is. It's also a lot bigger than you'd think, with 'arms' reaching down along the inner labia and into the vagina. And they still don't teach this is sex ed... The clitoris is kind of a proto-penis. All foetuses start out 'female', with the clitoris turning into a penis later in the pregnancy. This is why when trans dudes take T the clitoris grows considerably. It can then be fashioned into a functioning penis through surgery, though it won't be very big. And the prostate is actually the equivalent of the uterus, if you'd believe that. It's all super interesting, I think. 

EDIT: I deeply apologise to anyone who's grossed out by this anatomy lesson, lol!

I'm not grossed out...

• Like 5

I was a curious lad, and had to know everything back then, but yeah, I learned nothing in sex ed.

My sex ed came from Dennis...   :rofl:  :heart:

Spoiler

Not really just Dennis, but my cousins, uncles and my parents....but I always tell Dennis that he was/ is my teacher...  :hug:

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Ash said that she wishes she could be a mom. I told her that she will. She just diapered the twins after they got up from their naps.

No firehose action, I hope?  😀 

12 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Bet you were sad...

Oh, yeah, I was heartbroken for a good while after that. Then I met a cute fellow named Colton who worked in a café. We never got as involved as my relationship with the twins, but we were close for a while.  :*)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..