Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Yeah they like their routine.  Mine tend to be skittish anyway, so this will really not make them happy.  They're normally not allowed in the rooms upstairs, but I'm going to put food and a litter box in the smaller room so they have a 'safe place' to hide.  

That's a good idea. 

The movers are here now, so boyfriend and I have taken Tesla into the bedroom. We're all three of us on the bed. I'm editing and boyfriend's watching Star Trek Discovery on the iPad. Tesla is alarmed by all the noise out there, but she's settled down. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, Gary! :hug: How are you today? :) 

Poor kitties... Tesla will not be a happy kitten either when the movers come today... Think I’ll be keeping her in my room. 

All's well here. How about you? 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

That's a good idea. 

The movers are here now, so boyfriend and I have taken Tesla into the bedroom. We're all three of us on the bed. I'm editing and boyfriend's watching Star Trek Discovery on the iPad. Tesla is alarmed by all the noise out there, but she's settled down. 

I love Discovery! :D  It's not the same old, same old. :) 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hope all's well with you...  

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

All's well here. How about you? 

Not too bad. Movers are here. We're hiding out in the bedroom with the cat, lol!

(Apparently I already said this... got memory like a goldfish, me...)

7 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I love Discovery! :D  It's not the same old, same old. :) 

That's my boyfriend's opinion, too. Apparently Trekkies are very divided on on the topic, though, as it recons some stuff...

5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Nothing to be grossed out about. Education is freedom. :) 

Agreed. :yes: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I think I'll really like Discovery once I try it out.

I really like the characters in this one. Michael Burnham, the lead character, is awesome, but Tilly is my favorite. And Saru, as he is slowly revealed, is brilliant. :) 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..