Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Three months is the standard here, really. She's having a meeting with the landlords next week. It's on a Wednesday at 6 so I won't be able to attend since I have choir, but I'll have a meeting with them myself later. Or maybe I'll ask if we can talk on Tuesday... 

My flatmate is very impulsive. She has ADHD and PTSD and is not medicated. Living together has been a bit of a disaster, lol! Not so much for her, but definitely for me.

That's good she's meeting with the landlords.  So hopefully she'll take care of her rent obligation.  It sounds like a good things she's moving out.  I know what it's like to have less than stellar roomies.  :hug:  

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

That's good she's meeting with the landlords.  So hopefully she'll take care of her rent obligation.  It sounds like a good things she's moving out.  I know what it's like to have less than stellar roomies.  :hug:  

Don't get me wrong, she can be really nice and for the most part we get along. I am glad she's moving, though the whole thing had been pretty anxiety inducing. :hug: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Why is it that straight guys are always the-bacon-emoji-is-here-4-300x300.png

over boobs, but as soon as they actually touch one, they freak out and take a bath filled with Lysol?   :lol:

Venus (fly-trap) -_- :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:huh: Um... straight guys LIKE touching boobs.  If they need to use Lysol after touching one, then they might want to find a partner who bathes regularly.  :unsure: 

I mean, straight guys have such conflicted feeling about 'em.   :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Hello all...busy day here...Sister in law went to get her check up on breast cancer and my mother in law went with her, so I had Jordan, Ash, sister in law's kids and then I had my brother in law's kids (who is usually with my mother in law). Jordan and his friend decided to help, along with Ash and two girls who are Ash's friend. (one does have a crush on Jordan). Busy house here...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...busy day here...Sister in law went to get her check up on breast cancer and my mother in law went with her, so I had Jordan, Ash, sister in law's kids and then I had my brother in law's kids (who is usually with my mother in law). Jordan and his friend decided to help, along with Ash and two girls who are Ash's friend. (one does have a crush on Jordan). Busy house here...

So, by my count, there's almost 10 kids. Your house is bursting at the seams.  :o Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: And hello, all the rest!  :)

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

So, by my count, there's almost 10 kids. Your house is bursting at the seams.  :o Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: And hello, all the rest!  :)

12... Now, my brother in law's wife picked up their 4, Jordan and his friend went fishing, so now it is Ash, 2 girls, 2 nephews and 1 niece...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..