Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Known some gay guys who like touching boobs, too. God knows why. Is it just cause they’re funny and squishy?

:gikkle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. It’s one of my favourites. It’s about a rock band. Very cool character designs, and the music animations are amazing, they’ve really put a lot of work into making sure they match what’s actually being played. Boyfriend hasn’t seen it before, so we’re watching it together. 

:gikkle: Me too, tbf,

:rofl:

Morning everybody! :hug: :kiss: 

Morning, Thorn. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
13 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, Gary! :hug: How are you today? :) 

Poor kitties... Tesla will not be a happy kitten either when the movers come today... Think I’ll be keeping her in my room. 

Yeah they like their routine.  Mine tend to be skittish anyway, so this will really not make them happy.  They're normally not allowed in the rooms upstairs, but I'm going to put food and a litter box in the smaller room so they have a 'safe place' to hide.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..