CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, bignick said:

He's just jealous he still has a curfew. :P

Nicky, I know I've said this before, but never, ever change. :kiss:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Babe, @raven1 parties like he's still in his twenties, you should learn to be more like your Phi Chai. :P

Hey Drew! :hug:The downside to that is I now have to clean up after the party!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p9lr4getvpc9ggv640

Hi Gary! :hug: I hope the New Year will be the best for you!

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Hey, if I was living it up, retired in Chiang Mai, with a cute Thai guy on my arm, it would be a different story.

I had a very stressful week at work, followed by that weird sleep study, and I just wanted to stay home and do nothing for a day.  -_- 

Hey Spike! :hug: Even this old man has many days like that!  Don't let the young guy give you any static.  

• Love 5

Just now, raven1 said:

Hey Spike! :hug: Even this old man has many days like that!  Don't let the young guy give you any static.  

I was very close to going, but I had a feeling I'd get a drink in me and spend the entire evening ruining everyone else's good time while I snored loudly on the sofa. 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, bignick said:

He's just jealous he still has a curfew. :P

Hi Nick! :hug: You got that right!  I also think he's jealous that he can't get within reach of a real Thai BL guy.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, spike382 said:

I was very close to going, but I had a feeling I'd get a drink in me and spend the entire evening ruining everyone else's good time while I snored loudly on the sofa. 

At one point in the evening, I almost did that.  I got my second wind and lasted until 2:30 am.  I did get to see the fireworks from all over Chiang Mai.  The large hotel next door supplied music all evening, and we all watched a great fireworks display from my balconies also provided by the hotel.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..