Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

36 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I just heard about that on the news over here. They said that the ship was experiencing power outages before it left port and experienced one immediately before striking the bridge. I would say that the ship was not fit to leave the port, someone is likely going to be in a lot of very serious trouble for what has happened.

I agree I would also ask why they didn't drop the anchor, which is gravity feed, could stop the ship?

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I agree I would also ask why they didn't drop the anchor, which is gravity feed, could stop the ship?

They did drop anchor, but to no avail. :( 

• Like 2
  • Wow 3
7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I saw one report that said they did drop the anchor and that’s what put them on a collision course with the bridge. So much speculation that most of it is guess work. One thing that did bother me was the report that this is not the first major collision the ship has had.

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

George MacDonald with one of his daughters

This year marks 200 years since the birth of George MacDonald, whose fantasy writing and ideas on faith inspired literary greats including JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis.

MacDonald, who was born in Huntly and grew up on a farm, wrote more than 50 books.

BB1jA15i.img?w=768&h=432&m=6&x=111&y=45&

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..