Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Tink!  :hug:

Bonsoir Pagey :hug:

How's the family? I had dome kind of tartiflette tonight (pré cooked potato dices, lardons and reblochon tossed in a pan) and now I'm having a couple of crêpes with a glass of milk

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, spike382 said:

So close but

Game Over No GIF by CBC

Right, I get it, the list of positive adjectives to describe me is long making it difficult to make a choice ;)she is wonderful eddie murphy GIF

• Haha 4
33 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonsoir Pagey :hug:

How's the family? I had dome kind of tartiflette tonight (pré cooked potato dices, lardons and reblochon tossed in a pan) and now I'm having a couple of crêpes with a glass of milk

We're doing great, thanks. I made potato-leek soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Now there's a strawberry galette that's just left the oven.  :D

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

nuclear explosion GIF <nukes Mackinac Island> -_-

My jack@ss brother is currently staying there, working on some HVAC system for one of the local businesses!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..