Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi gang! :hug:

It's a beautiful spring day here. The sun is shining (supposed to reach 22°C) and the birds are singing. 

Happy Saturday :kiss:

  • Love 4
Posted
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Saturday :kiss:

Happy Saturday, sweet angel. ^_^ :kiss:

The rest of you... get back to work. -_-

  • Haha 5
Posted
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Actually, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet without his constant nagging about being my alleged Phi. :P

Welp, it was great while it lasted... :P

Just now, spike382 said:

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

J Peterman No GIF

  • Haha 5
Posted
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

I have no reason to be jealous over a French person or a Dominican frog... :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet without his constant nagging about being my alleged Phi. :P

Whatever helps you to sleep at night. :P

  • Haha 4
Posted
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Actually, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet without his constant nagging about being my alleged Phi

You love me, Nong... :glomp:

  • Haha 5
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...