Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

hello Bucket

:hug:

Hi there new house man!

Should I ask if Mark has done his room? Or ask if you have done the other bits of the house?

Joking aside, it must be pretty special moving into the house that your man built for you

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Buenos dias!!!

2 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

hola!

It feels so weird seeing Spanish here. :lol: And before you start wondering why, it's because yo hablo Español/I speak Spanish. (Hehehe. So weird! :P

Afternoon kids! Hope you've shown your best behavior. So far, can't tell what a best behavior means. :gikkle: 

• Haha 4

Just now, Randy Wade said:

my Spanish is limited to a few words (mostly unprintable) Greek is a different story though my spelling of it sucks

Oh cool, my spouse is obsessed with Greek history and wants to learn it. I only know Spanish because my dad is from Guadalajara. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

4 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

Hello all!  :hug:

Hey, Randy.  :hug: How are Mark and Josh faring?  :)

3 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Buenos dias!!!

Hey, Starry.  :hug:

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

No, he retreated south ahead of it!

Good morning all.

Morning, Miss Kitt.  :hug:

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

You can’t blame poor @dughlas, he moved to avoid it

You can’t blame @Kitt because she has trouble even saying the s-word

Did you check that @Drew Espinosa didn’t drop a snow nuke on Page and you are just sharing the joy?

Hey, Bumble B.  :hug: The snow is a natural weather phenomenon, not nuclear-related in any way. I can attest to that.  :gikkle:

1 hour ago, bignick said:

It feels so weird seeing Spanish here. :lol: And before you start wondering why, it's because yo hablo Español/I speak Spanish. (Hehehe. So weird! :P

Afternoon kids! Hope you've shown your best behavior. So far, can't tell what a best behavior means. :gikkle: 

Hey, Nicky.  :kiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

Right now Josh is plowing the driveway and Mark is pissed he didn't get a snow day off from school

Yeah, because that extra day makes such a difference when Saturday is around the corner.  :rolleyes: Tell Mark the "silly boy" is reminding him that Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Pretty sure you get at least four days off from school, if not the whole week. (It's been too long for me, so I can't remember the vacation schedule.)  :unsure:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Hey Nick!  Como estas?

Hola, Kitt!!! :hug:   Estoy muy bien. Gracias. :) Espero que el 🐎 se encuentre mejor de salud. :(

2 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

Yay! I speak it too. We should be amigos

Seguro. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

my Spanish is limited to a few words (mostly unprintable) Greek is a different story though my spelling of it sucks

Unprintable. :gikkle:  Don't worry. I believe I've heard them all. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, bignick said:

Hola, Kitt!!! :hug:   Estoy muy bien. Gracias. :) Espero que el 🐎 se encuentre mejor de salud. :(

Seguro. :thumbup:

Unprintable. :gikkle:  Don't worry. I believe I've heard them all. :rolleyes:

While I understood what you said, I am afraid most of my Spanish is like Randy's.  I know enough to know when th o smack a barn hand upside the head.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, bignick said:

Hi, Nickie pooh. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

Yay! I speak it too. We should be amigos

Also: I found out that the friend who helped me set up my etsy shop secretly put it in her name and I think I'm gonna have to make a new one because someone changed.my bank information last night. I'm really annoyed. 

Hey, Lacey. :hug: 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..