Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, because that extra day makes such a difference when Saturday is around the corner.  :rolleyes: Tell Mark the "silly boy" is reminding him that Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Pretty sure you get at least four days off from school, if not the whole week. (It's been too long for me, so I can't exactly remember the vacation schedule.)  :unsure:

Hey, Page :hug: 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kitt said:

While I understood what you said, I am afraid most of my Spanish is like Randy's.  I know enough to know when th o smack a barn hand upside the head.

I guess I got a little carried away. 0:) And by the way... Ouch! :P

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

I managed to get myself locked out of my Amazon account this morning :facepalm:  So I had to call customer service to get my password reset.  OMG  I spent about ten minutes spelling my email address and the guy got it wrong every. single. time.  :facepalm: I'm a patient person, but OMG.  I asked if there was another way he could look up my account.  By name or address or something.  Nope. Only if I had an order number.  Well I'm not at home, so don't have any paperwork from recent orders with me.  He mentioned email, so I was able to find an order number in my deleted emails.  So he tells me the email address I'm providing doesn't match the email on the account.  And he wouldn't tell me what email was on the account.  :blink:  So I tell him if there's something different than what I've been telling him then my account has been hacked because I've had the account since 2008 and have never changed my email  on it.  I tell him my email address one more time--the same one I've been spelling for ten minutes--and he tells me 'yes, that's the one on the account, but it's different from what you were spelling."  *headdesk*  *deep breath*  So we finally manage to get the password reset email sent and now I can spend a crap ton of money on Amazon again.  But OMG  just OMG  how many times can you spell the same email?  And it's not that unusual an email address :facepalm:  

Hey, Sis. :hug:  So.... other than that... you good?  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Lots of snow here... had a good day with my son and his girlfriend... yeah, the pregnant one. :D 

Wait! What?!?! :blink: Another little grandHeadstall on the way?!?! That is so awesome!!! :2thumbs:  Congratulations to the proud father of the father. :hug: Hey, maybe it's twins. :boy::boy:

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Nick Robinson was so adorable in Love, Simon:gikkle:

I bet. He had to live up to his name, didn't he? :lol:

• Haha 4

When hubby corrected an amish woman, that I was indeed married they were so shocked. Pa Dutch is rooted in German, which my hubby grew up with.

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, bignick said:

Wait! What?!?! :blink: Another little grandHeadstall on the way?!?! That is so awesome!!! :2thumbs:  Congratulations to the proud father of the father. :hug: Hey, maybe it's twins. :boy::boy:

I bet. He had to live up to his name, didn't he? :lol:

Only one heartbeat. She had her first ultrasound, and they heard it... normally you can't this early... or at least, they didn't expect to hear it so soon. I have a picture of the ultrasound. Just a little dot, but hey, that's my new grandchild. :D 

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

So I guess the neighbor's drug addicted grandson thought everyone was out of the house tonight and tried to break in. I caught him red handed and he ran but the police caught him. 

It's great you caught him. :) 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Pagey...:hug: Yeah, I get told that all the time...:unsure2::glomp: Problem is if I believe it or not...:huh: We have had several COUNSEL meetings on that Issue...:devil: it's a deadlock:gikkle:

Nutty as a fruitcake. :P  Hey, Bobber. :hug: 

I see my Brother B said it first... *high fives WQ* 

Edited by Headstall
  • Haha 4

Good morning, Dugh! :hug: Good morning, Timothy! :hug:  Good morning everyone! :)

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Since she had it first I've decided to blame Val for my case of ebola. Now she decides to share ...

I know, right! :gikkle:

46 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Some Danes learn the hard way, that speaking Danish when abroad isn't always safe and secret. :facepalm: (not me, thankfully)

'Cause you're the smartest. :thumbup: And you've heard the stories.:P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

This costochondritis is not fun.  :( The pain is worse instead of better.  I think I'll be calling the doctor again on Tuesday, because I can't imagine it will be better by then.  I don't think I'll be doing much today.  Probably editing and writing.  :) 

I hope resting and taking care of yourself are on list as well. :hug:

Costochondritis. :huh: Even pronouncing it is no fun. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

17 hours ago, dughlas said:

In my twenties... 

Served them right. Never underestimate a Scot. -_- 

14 hours ago, Dmrman said:

WELL. that would be the Norm here...!!!:huh:

Indeed. :gikkle: But we've established I'm one of the exceptions, right? 0:)

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..