Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It now feels closer to the projected high of 10 C. The birds are singing, and there is no wind. Even without bright sunlight, it's glorious.

We have had rain and the temp will get down to 11C. Only a few months until Spring

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

This guy has Garyitis. :( 

tumblr_om1g8zLpXt1tlb56zo1_500.gif

Ouch...:rofl: Funny... OSHA will have to tell the wall's owner to build it 7 feet high or put flashing lights on the wall...or both...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Whew... today was totally a "first day back from vacation" day at work.  I am so glad to be home and be able to relax.  My only goal for tonight is to catch up with reading all the National Poetry Month postings and post my Week 2 poems.  It's raining and cold out and traffic was a nightmare.  I had a new prescription called in after my physical yesterday and debated waiting until tomorrow to pick it up, but went anyway.  I almost got ran over in the parking lot and they didn't even have the prescription! :angry: It will be ready tomorrow.  At least I bought dinner for tonight and lunch for tomorrow.  

I remember those... they're the worst. I hope your evening goes better. :hug: 

• Love 5

8 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Morning all...Going to write a bit today...thou our foster kids will be around...(they are nice, but still think we'll get rid of them. We won't.)

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hello to the other kids!  :) *waves*

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Kitt said:

If super shedding is a sign of good health my old man is just fine! Lol I could make a mini out of the hair I pull off him regularly this time of year!

A mini? I'm not sure if BMW would let you build a MINI from hair...

Dennis is mad tonight...Tampa Bay lost to Columbus...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..