Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Likewise.   :)

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, B.   :hug: to keep you warm.

Hey, sailor.   :hug:  :kiss:  What brings you to this lonely port?  ;)

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  Sorry your family has to go through this.

Hi, Pagey. :hug: 

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hi gang.

Can someone press pause please. Or at least have this day be over already. I'm so exhausted.

Mom has been suffering of a sore throat and fever, shivering like a leaf in the wind since the start of the week. Monday evening our gp wanted her to go to the ER but she refused. She had been out of her antidepressants for a week and wasn't in the right frame of mind. Finally yesterday she was fever free all day and was feeling better. But this morning sore throat and fever came back with a revenge and she asked to be taken to the ER. I couldn't do it. After the stress of the last few days last night I "celebrate" by staying up very very late and went to sleep only at 4.30 and was awake by noises at 7 so at 9am I couldn't take the car to drive her to the ER... I was so pissed at myself. So dad drove her. I took over waiting in the ER at 2pm and we only came back home at 5pm. The ER doctor didn't want to tell to much but mom's sore throat and ganglia are very probably more metastasis.

I am so fucking tired of this situation yet it feels like it's just begun. It feels like it's one step forward then 2 steps back and it all could end up in a blink. Exams are in a week and a half and I haven't even been to a third of the classes or even read the notes people have shared on Facebook. I just feel like rolling into a ball and hiding in bed pretending nothing is happening.

Sorry for the rant, you guys are cheaper and nicer than a shrink :P

So sorry to hear :hug:  Rant away all you'd like  :hug:  :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..