Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

See everyone later...

Later, Xander.   :hug:

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another warm muggy day in SC. The pup and I went for a walk this morning.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another warm muggy day in SC. The pup and I went for a walk this morning. It was pleasant when we left but by the time we finished an hour later the sun was cooking both of us. We're going to need to start walking at 6:30 to avoid the hot sunshine.

Got the opposite problem here, it was pleasant then the clouds come out and the wind started to bite. Extra clothing helped :) 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Good morning friends!

The sun woke up to chase a light frost and has been playing hide and seek all day. As for the temps they're still not going above 15°C. 

And Gary the first strawberry is already 3/4 red 🍓

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

*siiiiiigh* Yesterday, it was sunny with a temperature of 73 F/22.7 C. Now, today, it's gray and cloudy with a temp of 49 F/9.4 C. And slight rain.   :(

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

*siiiiiigh* Yesterday, it was sunny with a temperature of 73 F/22.7 C. Now, today, it's gray and cloudy with a temp of 49 F/9.4 C. And slight rain.   :(

Spring in upper Michigan. I know that back home in my area of PA the average frost free date is May 15th. That may change with global warming but I always waited until then to plant out sensitive plants like tomatoes, peppers and such. Peas, radishes, onion sets, lettuce usually went in late March/early April.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Don't lend any to Clo. She has a habit of returning things in less-than-prime condition---if she returns them at all.

Lesson learned. :P  Hey, Page. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..