Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

31 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

After last night, it's hanging very tight. Morgan got a little greedy.  ;)

Probably all those talks about your black hole lately  ;) 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  How's you and Steve?   :)

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  What's new?   :)

Nothing new here...just  reading a new chapter of DJ...great story...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I know that this has to be Bucket :yes:

His head looks so small compared to his chest 🤨

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I know that this has to be Bucket :yes:

Um, Albert - that pic does not conform to GA rules. Stick him in a spoiler or delete (goes for those of you who quoted the post too).

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

Morning all...It's 5 o'clock EDT. Just woke up. Dennis said hello. Dennis got a meeting at 7 to build 4 homes on a lake. He got the builders ready when he gets the ok. After that meeting he has a lunch meeting in a town 30 miles from here. He wants me to get information on spas, for 2 homes he's remodeling. Hope you will have a great day... 

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Morning, all. I'm worn out today, but still chugging along. Hope you all are doing well.  :) 

Perhaps you should take a "chill" day to rest from all that work you've been doing.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Off to walk the pup before it becomes too warm.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the wee pup*

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

I HATE double standards!

Hey, Kitt.   :hug:

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Morning, all. I'm worn out today, but still chugging along. Hope you all are doing well.  :) 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Kitt said:

So how come we are not supposed to post pics like this one, but the advert that appears at the top of my screen regularly when using my tablet or phone is a guy looking up at the camera from a prone position with a star covering less area than that budgie smuggler??  I HATE double standards!

That is a very good question. I guess those who advertise with pictures like that don't care how Google rates them, but Myr and the other GA admis do. I can try and find the topic where the policy explained - or you can ask Myr directly.

Here you go: see number 8 under bullet point 4.  https://gayauthors.org/guidelines/

So @BabyXander1990 and @dughlas should erase the pic too from their posts (after we've downloaded it for keeps :P )

Edited by Timothy M.
add link to guidelines
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..