Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Jordan, Ash and the others is going to drive me crazy this summer...they only have 5 more days of school. They want sleepovers with their friends... 

This weekend...Memorial Day...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Jordan, Ash and the others is going to drive me crazy this summer...they only have 5 more days of school. They want sleepovers with their friends... 

You could organize a day camp.  :yes:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, clochette said:

:huh: I'm innocent! I was sleeping :yes:

Sorry, Clo.   :hug:  I responded to a comment Marty made, but I got the name jumbled with yours from another comment. That's what I get for reading too fast.  :rolleyes: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sorry, Clo.   :hug:  I responded to a comment Marty made, but I got the name jumbled with yours from another comment. That's what I get for reading too fast.  :rolleyes: 

You're excused. But next time I'm sending my brother -_-

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Adding things up? Is that an offer to join me in taking Linear Algebra at West Texas A&M University? ;) 

We're gonna have sooo much fun!!! :D 

You're so funny sometimes. I've aged out of that requirement. One of the advantages of growing older is having youngsters to handle the boring stuff.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, clochette said:

:huh: I'm innocent! I was sleeping :yes:

Why do I get this feeling that the words innocent and clochette don't really belong together...? ;) 

9 hours ago, clochette said:

It's because of earlier, me being under you, seems we kind of melt into one :lol:

See what I mean? :lol:

0:)

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

not really Marty Son was Hit by a car and has been in a coma for 10 days now

Sending prayers and healing thoughts :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..