Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

Even if I did, I’d never go to Canada.  They’re all “oh it’s a balmy 10 degrees Celsius today” and Spikey needs warmth!

Hey, Spikey.   :hug:  Drew isn't here now, but he popped in earlier.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Spikey.   :hug:  Drew isn't here now, but he popped in earlier.

Yeah I saw his post at work, but today was crazy.  So I only remembered to reply just now.

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

LOL the werewolf will enjoy the open windows :rofl:

Forget about the werewolf, how come you haven’t mentioned the Japanese lion?????

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

10 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Lost and confused they said they were going to look for boxes... I got serious and asked them "Why you guys have a fight...  !!"😂😂😂 took them a few to catch on and then I got one hell of a look...😁😁 they were talking boxes for packing their things in...😊😊 ( but I knew that...!!!!.)

You are such a Dad :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Wow...!!!🤔🤔🤔 thought I had that Self-portrait hid...😂😂😂 now it's gonna go viral...🤔😎😎........!!!!!!

Mwwwhwwwhooohaaaa!    

:devil:

:whistle:

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, Headstall said:

It's weird to have all these beautiful new windows that open top and bottom, and now I have to have them all closed. :huh:  Feel a little guilty about increasing my carbon footprint, but I won't be frivolous. 

There will spring and autumn days when you'll be able to open those windows and enjoy the fresh air so it wasn't a foolish investment.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..