Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

God No... Around here that could mean... You could end up Dead...!!!😁😁😁 no Uber... Just bring me the hunk we will talk about the rest when he gets here...😶😶😁😁😁

Poor guy is going to have the how-to -squeeze-oranges lesson by our Bobber 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

Just now, Dmrman said:

Yeah... My special two-handed Version...😄 if he likes it...🤔🤔🤔 we will see what else Pops up...???😒😊😉😀😆😆 

Oh a lot I'm sure :rofl:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

Hey, Marty.   :hug:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Nope, nothing wrong at all!   :gikkle:

Native American boys are always beautiful. The tribes in Traverse City have their own schools, so we didn't have many Native kids in the public school district, but I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Hi Page .How was Mickey's nude kayaking trip with the boys?  We had a nice weekend. Ash and our foster daughter were talking to some boys... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Headstall said:

Thanks, Marty... and thanks for leaving your nice comment. :hug: And, yeah, Cookie is the best!

Works both ways, Gary... :yes:

So thanks for the lovely comment(s) you left on my chapter as well :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page .How was Mickey's nude kayaking trip with the boys?  We had a nice weekend. Ash and our foster daughter were talking to some boys... 

Everything went well with the kayaking trip. The boys got home just as Morgan was pulling the ribs off the grill. Letting the ribs rest before carving gave the boys just enough time to change into dry clothes before dinner. Then we went to see the late air show at Clinch Park. Glad to hear that the girls had fun, too.   :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Everything went well with the kayaking trip. The boys got home just as Morgan was pulling the ribs off the grill. Letting the ribs rest before carving gave the boys just enough time to change into dry clothes before dinner. Then we went to see the late air show at Clinch Park. Glad to hear that the girls had fun, too.   :yes:

Will Mickey and Remi going to hang out with him ..

We had our 'babies'  playing in the beach..and we swan with them, too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Drewberry Pi!   :hug:

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

<nukes @Page Scrawler > 

:o  What was that for?!   :,(

14 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Will Mickey and Remi going to hang out with him ..

We had our 'babies'  playing in the beach..and we swan with them, too.

Yeah, Mickey, Remy, and Rory are watching The Rainbow Tribe on DVD right now. We went swimming earlier today, which was refreshing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..