Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Gary...😗😗 Rough day, and early start...therapy x 2 just got back to my rooms waiting for boys to bring dinner...!!😊😊 hope you have had a good day so far...??🙄😶😏

Not going to complain, Bobber. It's beautiful out, and I even did some more writing. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Dmrman said:

I know... But he really has been super busy...😐🙄

If you talk to him tell him I miss him and hope things are getting better and then send my love

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

I have had some with him, they have moved Mark to the children Hospital, and last I knew they were discussing means to induce Mark out of his coma... I e-mailed him this last weekend but have not heard back yet...? With all he has going on with Mark and the new foster kids, plus😐 the restaurant... I am very sure he is Busy.😒 should I hear I will share...😶🙄

I'm afraid the foster kids are gone. The sperm-and-egg donors took Randy's family to court, wanting to reclaim "their" children. There's a very good reason why those kids were removed from their home, but Justice isn't always fair, sadly.   :angry:

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..