Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

31 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

somehow i can't see you looking at playboy and getting heated from it

True...I wonder if any kids are using the treefort... It was in back of our friends yard...we had a hiding place for our magazine. We have to go up and see the old town...and see if out nice treefort is still there...with old magazines hidden...😄

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Oh God all these voices are hyper and insane right now... No pain, lots of energy damn I could run a marathon if I could only find my shoes...😄😁😁😁😁😀🤤🤤 

Stop and think. Yes, I know it's hard, think of it as therapy. Now, who's bed did you leave them under?

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I lost it when I was 17....but why bore you by repeating the story about the twins again?   :lol:

Twins? You have a story about twins?

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The weather has improved somewhat. Cooler and less humid than it has been. Off to walk the pup.

Morning, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the pup*

26 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Twins? You have a story about twins?

Didn't you hear about it already?   :huh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Morning gang, 

Another nice day over here. Didn't slept well last night between the cats and the brother waking me up :rolleyes: :yawn: 

Now waiting for mom to be admitted to her hospital room. She's going to spent 48h at the hospital to be monitored to make sure the new med isn't causing her heart problems. I wish all the hospital staff a lot of courage cause she's been anxious and a serious pain in the ass the last 2 days :gikkle:

Have a nice day :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

no idea i get called every six years

This is the 4th time in 5 years i have been called.

lol i got what he was saying ...:/... kinda of scary to think about it :rofl:

Right? Makes you wonder.

Ok onions , peppers sausage .pepperoni  black onives with a little grated feta sprinkled on top about twenty minutes in the grill oven

On my way!

8 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

most people in a love triangle don't do both at the same time...dang page is a perrv!..... he he:rofl::worship:

IDK, a co worker shared a 4 bedroom house with her husband and her girlfriend. One each and one they all shared, in various combinations.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

34 minutes ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone!!! Afternoon, evening and night accordingly. 

11 pages, huh? The good old times. Alright, I'm going to need muffins, biscuits, chocolate chip pancakes, milk, apple juice and the latest edition of Men's swimwear. 

See you around. 

:glomp: Nickypooh ! Thanks for sharing such a delicious breakfast with your favorite sis ;)

Yeah the nut gang (Bobber, Pagey and Randy) struck again last night :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/3/2019 at 9:31 PM, BabyXander1990 said:

@Caz Pedroso I know that when Dennis and I go out, Dennis holds the door for me. Dennis and I got taught that you should hold the door open for females (or feminine male, like me 💓). I know some parents aren't teaching that, but we are! Gifts on the first date and flowers should be bought...

On 7/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, BabyXander1990 said:

@Caz Pedroso. I agree you can't generalize any group. At the local pride parade, the Log Cabin Republicans had a float. Nobody can't and shouldn't stereotype...

On 7/3/2019 at 10:36 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

You have a hair appointment scheduled 8 months from now? :rolleyes: I don't buy that excuse!

<signs executive order banning all balloons> -_- 

I'll just leave this without comment:

Reveal hidden contents

large.59c713dac08f0_OpusDei.png.bfaef8066836e20e311d15a55fe5a094.png

I promised July would be a Nuke-Free Month, and I keep my promises. -_- That's why I'm the greatest President ever! :P 

Bone Spurs? According to my Secretary of Health, that is a serious medical condition! :o You are hereby exempted, Sexy! :glomp: 

A bunch of hugs for you, Caz. :hug: 

On 7/4/2019 at 12:10 AM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  How is everyone?   :)

Hey, Drewbear.   :hug:  :kiss:  Instead of ass-kissing, will there be an ass-biting ceremony?   😀 

Nope, Mickey and Remy always hold doors and push in chairs for each other. Because Morgan and Dad-in-law have done a good job of teaching Mickey how to be a man. Remy just sort of picked up on it when they started dating.   :gikkle:

Thank you all for all the comments, you all really helped me to tell the editor (politely) that that was how my characters were acting, and I wasn't changing them to fit her idea of ‘normal young people’. Plus it is good to know good manners are still being taught. I know I tried to drum them into Ali. :hug: 

On 7/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Caz.   :hug:  How are Mark and Ali?

Hi Page :hug: they are great. Ali will be finishing school this week for Summer. Nine weeks off, someone rescue me now :P Mark is working. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

TMI

:blink:  for a moment I was all Shit, what have I done ?! :lmao: 

11 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Not how to spell TIM... 

Glad to know I wasn't the only one. :lol: 

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The weather has improved somewhat. Cooler and less humid than it has been. Off to walk the pup.

Same here... less humid. :)  Hey, bro. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

This is the 4th time in 5 years i have been called.

Right? Makes you wonder.

On my way!

IDK, a co worker shared a 4 bedroom house with her husband and her girlfriend. One each and one they all shared, in various combinations.

Hi, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Thank you all for all the comments, you all really helped me to tell the editor (politely) that that was how my characters were acting, and I wasn't changing them to fit her idea of ‘normal young people’. Plus it is good to know good manners are still being taught. I know I tried to drum them into Ali. :hug: 

Hi Page :hug: they are great. Ali will be finishing school this week for Summer. Nine weeks off, someone rescue me now :P Mark is working. 

Hi, Caz! :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..