15 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Dennis decided to wash the cars...and the boat, then the house...😄

What about the kids? Did they get washed, too?  😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Cutie Pi!   :hug:  :kiss:

What about the kids? Did they get washed, too?  😀

Yes Jordan and Kipp in the bathtub. 🛀🛀..the others in the showers...🚿🚿🚿. Now they are asleep...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Marty said:

We trekked in and out. They sent me off with a guide before sunrise the day we were leaving. Because I wasn't walking as fast as the rest of the crew,

Well guys and gals. It's always great to chat with yous. But it's after midnight here, and I've had a few too many late nights recently.

Think I'll head to my bed.

💤

Night Marty...🌌

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marty said:

I'd love to by myself a mirrorless FUJIFILM X-T3 camera. They're much lighter than my Trusty Nikon, and take every bit as good photos, if not even better.

I was at an exhibition Tuesday evening that a photographer gave showing some amazing images taken with one.

Problem is it would likely set me back over €2,000 euros to buy one and a couple of decent lenses for it. :( 

Photography is not a cheap hobby :( 

• Like 4

G'day y'all. The sun has yet to rise on what bodes well to be a pleasant morning. The forecast is for a warm sunny day with comfortable humidity. We'll leave shortly for our walk.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I love that :rofl:

A well practiced form of dismemberment. Just cut 'em off at the knees ... or ... that old favorite, off with their heads.

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The sun has yet to rise on what bodes well to be a pleasant morning. The forecast is for a warm sunny day with comfortable humidity. We'll leave shortly for our walk.

Guten Morgen dugh!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Morning, duggie. :)

Mainly blue skies here at the moment. A pleasant 19°C/66°F.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Morning, duggie. :)

Mainly blue skies here at the moment. A pleasant 19°C/66°F.

It's supposed to be a beautiful day here.  The sun is out and the high temp is supposed to be in the upper 70s. :) I need to decide where I want to get breakfast.  :yawn: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hi, Val! :hug: 

Sometimes on a Sunday I meet an old friend of mine for breakfast in the restaurant of a hotel about 20 miles (32 km) away. He lives about the same distance from it, but in the opposite direction.

He had something else on today, so I made myself a breakfast at home. Shredded Wheat with blueberries and homegrown strawberries and a dash of honey, followed by scrambled free-range egg on toasted home-baked wholemeal bread, all washed down with freshly made coffee.

I'll probably not feel like eating now until some time in the early evening. :)

That sounds much nicer than an eggnormous burrito from Burger King :unsure:  I need to go grocery shopping, so have no food in the house with which to make a proper breakfast.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

G'day, Albert! :hug:

Site seems stable to me at the moment. Although last Sunday for a while I could't load any pages. Kept getting a message about some update GA were doing to the software, and a suggestion that I try again in a while.

Hope all's well with you. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..