Searching for a story

I'm looking for a story i never finished about a tennis player/photographer named Wylie Grace and his love interest, the YouTuber, Cameron. I swear I read it on GA, but can't remember the name of the story. Help!

Unfortunately, Google is no help at all. It keeps giving me an obituary from Texas. And a bunch of articles about the fact that there are no openly gay tennis players. But, hey, I finally found something Google doesn't know! Hooray me!

• Haha 1

It is on another site.  The main characters were Wiley Grace and Cameron Parker.  The title of the story is "Almost Famous," and it was the last novel written by the late Ryan Bartlett. There are 19 chapters.

The name of the site starts with the letter "d".

Edited by ReaderPaul
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad someone was able to provide the information.  I forget to bookmark stories all the time, and when I want to re-read them, I'm screwed.  I was just about to post a query about two stories I've been looking for, and it occurred to me to double-check whether I had read them here (duh!).  A quick search turned one of them up, and interestingly, the other one is also on this site and was written by the same author!

I'm trying to get into the habit now of bookmarking stories as soon as I begin them, regardless of whether I know yet or not that I'll want to re-read them.  Re-reading a good story is one of life's great pleasures.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
46 minutes ago, BigBen said:

I'm trying to get into the habit now of bookmarking stories as soon as I begin them, regardless of whether I know yet or not that I'll want to re-read them.  Re-reading a good story is one of life's great pleasures.

I do the same, because it’s so easy to forget exact titles of stories. I have a Read folder in my Chrome browser, so it’s easy to find stories I have read and might want to read again. 

• Like 1