Last Post Wins #52

• Site Administrator

Yawn :yawn:

You all amuse me :D 

I think I will take my shiny to bed. Gonna stick my leg in it and then shackle my ankles. I think I still have shackles lying around somewhere 0:) 

:joe: 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, wildone said:

Yawn :yawn:

You all amuse me :D 

I think I will take my shiny to bed. Gonna stick my leg in it and then shackle my ankles. I think I still have shackles lying around somewhere 0:) 

:joe: 

And yet you amuse no one.

• Site Moderator

Swoops in, grabs the panda/roach, and shiny, and drops him in the moat on the way out with the shiny on my head.

I have a Proposal.  Let's do some Quilting today. When we're done, we'll have Ravioli and Corn Dogs. It's also World Flour Day and Spring begins today.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Let's not forget another great part of today's raptor report!

awkward corn dog GIF

I'm cackling! I totally forgot about this commercial! Wasn't this for Zantac?

I love those commercials. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Oooh where can i buy one

Let's start manufacturing them and offer a corndog holster + pizza pouch combo pack. All proceeds go to funding GA.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

Let's start manufacturing them and offer a corndog holster + pizza pouch combo pack. All proceeds go to funding GA.

Ooh yes with a free fanny pack for condiments!

• Haha 3

The 7 Best Water Bottle Carriers and Packs to Buy for Walking and Jogging  in 2021 | Water bottle carrier, Water bottle, Bottle

I'm thinking a belt clip. Will fit all standard condiment squirt bottles. I can just see someone pulling out a mustard bottle, squirting it on a hot dog, then twirling it back into the holster.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4