Last Post Wins #52

• Site Administrator
23 hours ago, Marty said:

What @Zombie said. :yes:

(I think it might be part of the "Two nations divided by a common language" thing... :unsure2:

Biscuits are light and fluffy, while scones tend to be denser.  They're definitely two different things.  :joe: 

22 minutes ago, clochette said:
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Erm...

Are you stealing somebody's baby there, Tink? :o

Nah just the :joe:

Well it sure looked to me like it was a baby you were sneaking out the door with. :yes:

:P

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Marty said:

Well it sure looked to me like it was a baby you were sneaking out the door with. :yes:

whatever it is, that blond dame’s up to no good :angry:

:joe:  :gikkle:

• Haha 2
Just now, Zombie said:

whatever it is, that blond dame’s up to no good :angry:

:joe:  :gikkle:

Well Tink is a faerie...

Makes me think she might be like the Irish Faeries, and has a penchant for stealing human children...

ngcb13

Full poem...

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hush it's a diversion technic -_- never heard of dolls? The toy kind huh not the adult kind that you might know of 

Edited by clochette
4 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hush it's a diversion technic -_- never heard of dolls? 

Yes.

And I have also heard about the fact that faeries steal children. Thus, I suspect you are trying to divert us from your real intent, ma fée diabolique. :yes:

• Haha 1