Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator

Congratulations Cub for winning the game and shiny.

Now, let us see what goodies we have today.

The only food item on the menu for today is Artichoke Hearts. It's a shame @wildone didn't wait another day, we could have had Corned Beef and Cabbage at the party.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Well congratulations NotAntoine 👏 :P

Now watch it cause today we'll play nice but by tomorrow the real fight begins :devil:

*Grumbles* what have you done @wildone?! Have you been drugged? Abducted? :rolleyes:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I just shouted in my grocery store parking lot!!! I'm so excited! Mine! The shiny is mine!

What do I get for winning? 

Edit: I just ordered a crown with a proper engraving from Etsy. 

Woo i had it narrowed down to two possible winners glad it was you!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It didn't last long compare to some previous games but there was a loooot of posts and for systeme reasons the game masters can't really have too big topics or it'd be too much on the servers ;)

Now give me that -_-

:joe:here much better

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Krista said:

Cringe Reaction GIF Now we gots to deal with this guy being King? Have mercy on us. :P

Hey, I think I'm doing a great job! I'm doing everything a king is supposed to do:  eat, nap, being judgmental, and threatening the outlaw of food.

• Haha 4