Last Post Wins #52

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

taco dancing GIF by Patrick Kain

:joe:  

Woah, woah, woah! Pause that dancing taco! Is that...sour cream in between the beef and lettuce? Is the lettuce on the bottom of the taco? I worked at Taco Bell for a couple months, but that...is not how you make a taco. The dollop of SC on top is totally acceptable, but not in between the greenery and beef. No, ma'am!

1 minute ago, Slytherin said:

bbq sausage GIF

This is the funniest damned thing I've ever seen! I can't breathe!!!

• Haha 5
37 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Woah, woah, woah! Pause that dancing taco! Is that...sour cream in between the beef and lettuce? Is the lettuce on the bottom of the taco? I worked at Taco Bell for a couple months, but that...is not how you make a taco. The dollop of SC on top is totally acceptable, but not in between the greenery and beef. No, ma'am

Right? It goes meat lettuce tomatoes cheese then sour cream with a bit of hot sauce

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Speak for yourself :P

Queen Clo :joe:

Oh No Oops GIF by Marika Hackman I clicked on the wrong .gif originally and clicked submit reply before it loaded in. You my dear was a great queen. :D

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Krista said:

Oh No Oops GIF by Marika Hackman I clicked on the wrong .gif originally and clicked submit reply before it loaded in. You my dear was a great queen. :D

Awww thank you. You were a great peasant under my reign. We should do it again ;) And dont worry mistakes happen, just look at Val, she's always mistaken about her "army" of lickspittles and her chances of being crowned -_- :gikkle:

LONG LIVE QUEEN CLO! :joe:

• Wow 2
  • Angry 1
Just now, clochette said:

Awww thank you. You were a great peasant under my reign. We should do it again ;) And dont worry mistakes happen, just look at Val, she's always mistaken about her "army" of lickspittles and her chances of being crowned -_- :gikkle:

I take it all back. Angry Full House GIF

• Haha 3
39 minutes ago, clochette said:

Not an army its a armada! And not lickspittle thats steves jam. We are comrades!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2