• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor.

Whoohoo! It's a day for me. It's National Bird Day. The Screenwriters will be writing about Keto today. Let's celebrate the day by getting the Whipped Cream out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

cream GIF

Ice Cream GIF

So many naughty gifs to choose from :gikkle: like opening a box of pandora (autocorrect proposed pleasures why not :lol: though it might say a lot about me :unsure: )

Edited by clochette
27 minutes ago, clochette said:

So many naughty gifs to choose from :gikkle: like opening a box of pandora (autocorrect proposed pleasures why not :lol: though it might say a lot about me :unsure: )

you mean like Bad Fly? :unsure: :unsure2: *sniggers* :gikkle:  :funny:

:joe:

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor on this Three Kings Day

Cuddle up today with Beans and Shortbread.  It's also Technology Day.  

Cuddling with beans and shortbread? You've got strange cuddling habits BOP :unsure: and just how are we supposed to cuddle a bean? 

I think I'll leave technology Day to the others and just sneak back in bed and forget this awful week of exams :,(

On 3 kings day we eat a galette in france. It's a kind of pie with frangipane inside and a little ceramic figurine hidden in it. The person who get the figurine is the king/queen :joe: https://images.app.goo.gl/hNkANZwtygzByd4z7

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, clochette said:

On 3 kings day we eat a galette in france. It's a kind of pie with frangipane inside and a little ceramic figurine hidden in it. The person who get the figurine is the king/queen of the cake :lol:  :gikkle:

meanwhile back in LPW land…

:joe: :funny::funny::funny:

Went geocaching.. lost my car keys..couldn’t find them.. had to walk home and get my extra key and walk back. It was a coooooold day -7 degrees C  🥶

SNATCH!!! :joe:

Cold Weather Gif Artist GIF by JAMKOO

Edited by Slytherin
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
11 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Went geocaching.. lost my car keys..couldn’t find them.. had to walk home and get my extra key and walk back. It was a coooooold day -7 degrees C  🥶

SNATCH!!! :joe:

Cold Weather Gif Artist GIF by JAMKOO

poor little bear :(

did you lose your fur coat too? :unsure:  :gikkle: :funny:

:joe:

• Fingers Crossed 2