• Site Moderator

I see DDK brought the chocolates. to the party.

Tick Tock, tick tock. Times running out for this years unfinished business that you might have and need to complete. Explore the flavors and history of Pepper Pot today. 🥣

BTW, BTM.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

Today is Falling Needles Family Fest Day. Recycling the live trees is a good thing. There's also a Zoo in my area asking for people to bring them the live tree so that they can use them for some of the animals who play in them and eat them. Don't forget the Bicarbonate of Soda in case you eat too much Bacon

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Well, here we are again at the end of another year. Who will be the next to reign supreme?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

Well, here we are again at the end of another year. Who will be the next to reign supreme?

It's no Interruption day so don't interrupt me and :joe: We'll have champagne to celebrate the new year's eve ;)

20 minutes ago, Zombie said:

submit matt groening GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
…the crown is Zombie’s :yes:

:joe:  :gikkle:  :funny:

I had a :joe:for a whole day, pretty sure I'll win this round :P plus it's hour of Peace so don't tempt me to break it with you -_-

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

It is with a sad and heavy heart that i report the passing of a truly wonderful human being. Betty White has died at age 99.

No! That is indeed sad :( She would’ve been 100 in January :,( ♥️

• Sad 1