• Site Moderator

If you haven't noticed, our resident penguin has been quiet recently.

Go Caroling today and then warm up with a nice glass, or two, of Sangria. Today is Mudd Day, named after Dr. Samuel Mudd. He was the man who performed surgery on the leg of John Wilkes Booth back in 1865.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

I'm going to post a list today.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to me once again.

I'm going to post a list today.

I just watch the first episode of a new show based on 80 days around the world. It was great

I think you mean National Marine Day :joe:making me the official ruler of LPW :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Maine was correct. Yesterday was the day they celebrate their Statehood. The Marines celebrated their birthday earlier.

Each year, Forefathers’ Day commemorates the landing of the Pilgrim Fathers in Plymouth, Massachusetts, on December 21, 1620. The Old Colony Club of Plymouth, Massachusetts, introduced the observance in 1769. The town observes the holiday on December 22nd (unless on Sunday, then on the following Monday).

Everyone will receive a loaf of Date Nut Bread today as a treat.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's that time of year again for those German Spice cookies, Pfeffernusse. They will be served at the Festivus celebration later today. Have you checked your Roots lately? Today's also Re-Gifting Day.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

And back to me.

It's that time of year again for those German Spice cookies, Pfeffernusse. They will be served at the Festivus celebration later today. Have you checked your Roots lately? Today's also Re-Gifting Day.

Is that the name of the cookies or did you sneezed? :unsure: :gikkle:

My Roots are perfect, they're a nice auburn color *flicks hair* 

Thank Z for regifting me the :joe: :lol:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Raise a mug of Eggnog in Cheer, it's Christmas Eve.

It’s Christmas!

a time for giving :unsure2:

…and taking *SNATCH!* :evil:

Happy Christmas to all the citizens subjects of LPW land :) :gikkle:

:joe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3