Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

The Fly will be serving Anisette to the Wildland Firefighters today. The rest of us will Hop - A - Park today which is nothing new for me as I walk a local Park daily. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to me once again. 

You have to Eat Your Beans before you can have any Fried Clams and/or Chocolate Wafers

Ugh it reminds me of Fridays when I was a kid. Friday was fish day and as I would only eat want I liked amd leave the rest mom tried to only serve me the fish first and only when I had eat it would I get the rest of the meal. She abandoned that technic after a few months :D

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Ugh it reminds me of Fridays when I was a kid. Friday was fish day and as I would only eat want I liked amd leave the rest mom tried to only serve me the fish first and only when I had eat it would I get the rest of the meal

*sniff sniff*

Baby Animals Kiss GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

what’s that smell? :unsure:

Ready To Fight Drag Queen GIF by PatrickStarrr

it’s the Fish Queen :o :puke: :lmao:

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

Happy Birthday America as it's Independence Day

As for the menu for the day it's Caesar Salads for those that don't want Barbequed Spareribs.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

The Workaholics will spend the day in Hawaii wearing a Bikini. We'll be snacking on Graham Crackers and Apple Turnovers.

On a side note, it's also National Ice Cream Month.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Sorry for the delay. The mighty raptor overslept this morning.

For those of you who don't want any Hand Rolls today, there will be plenty of Fried Chicken.

I did not know it was Hand Roll Day when I made my comment on @wildone update.

• Haha 4