• Site Moderator

@chris191070, yes it is.

A couple of World events on the list for today, World African Heritage and Portuguese Language Day.

Let's hear it for Howard, it's Astronaut Day. For Cinco De Mayo we'll have Hoagies and Chipotle.

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator

Homer Simpson GIF

We had a nacho bar at work today for Cinco de Mayo.  It's a good thing since all I had in the fridge to bring for lunch was bacon and yogurt :unsure: :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

The one on the left has that look of 'I'll bite you later.

Before the running of the Kentucky Derby, it'll be a nice to Play Outside Day. It's National Beverage Day so let's have ourselves a Home Brew.

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

What? Nobody wanted any Lemon Ade yesterday.

It's International Thalasamia Day. What is Thalasamia you ask. See below.

Thalassaemia is a genetic hemoglobin disorder. Hemoglobin is the iron-rich protein found in red blood cells. The function of hemoglobin is to transport oxygen to the blood. A person with thalassaemia has less than normal amounts of hemoglobin. This can make life very difficult, as it usually requires multiple blood transfusions. Some people with the disease need a blood transfusion every two weeks.

With all the soda flying around yesterday, we'll have some Coke today instead of Pepsi. We'll also have Coconut Cream Pie to snack on.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

What? Nobody wanted any Lemon Ade yesterday.

LBO had some -_- Look again :P :joe:

Happy Fun GIFcoca cola GIF

Edited by Slytherin
Pepsi rules ! lol
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me, again.

It's Lost Socks Memorial Day so let's remember those socks you've lost this past year. It's Europe Day so lets join in by celebrating Magnetic Alphabet Day. It's National Sleepover Day so get out the Butterscotch Brownies and the Moscato.

• Like 2