• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Take a Memo. It's International Tea Day (UN)  It's World Day of Cultural Diversity. Take Your Parents to the Park Day. It's Strawberries and Creme Day. And it's Memo Day

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Yup! 

Be your self today, it's International Being You Day. We'll celebrate by visiting a Craft Distillery. We'll be serving Paloma and Vanilla Pudding while we play Solitaire

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's that time of year again for that hard, stretchy treat known as Taffy. Some may know it as Saltwater Taffy. Will you need to carry that Lucky Penny today? 

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Brothers are gathering together for the National Scavenger Hunt today. Wyoming will be serving Yucatan Shrimp and Escargot for lunch today. 

• Site Moderator

It's International Plastic Free Day so I hope you have plenty of cash on hand to pay for everything, including Wine.  That also means you will be need to Brown Bag your lunch. If all that makes you want to cry, you're in luck, it's also National Towel Day. All this brought to you by Geek Pride Day

• Haha 1