[DomLuka] wt 12 pre-release discussion

I noticed there was a "wt11 pre-release discussion" and I wondered if we started a wt 12 pre-release discussion we may have some luck with wt 12

ppete :worship::worship::worship:

Trying to invoke some self-fulfilling prophecy, huh?

Hello to all GA members out there! I have recently joined the GA site and so far, it's been a great time reading discussion posts and just eating up all the great variety of stories by the GA hosted authors.

Oh, and it's great that Dom is finally writing again! I look forward to his short story and the next installment of WT!

=)

cheers!

bKite

Hello to all GA members out there! I have recently joined the GA site and so far, it's been a great time reading discussion posts and just eating up all the great variety of stories by the GA hosted authors.

Oh, and it's great that Dom is finally writing again! I look forward to his short story and the next installment of WT!

=)

cheers!

bKite

Welcome to the forum Bkite! Yep, it'll be great to start reading and discussing Dom's work again :)

My exictment got the best of me I thought you were announcing the actuall release of Chapter 12. O well guess we will have to chant and light cnadles or something.

LOLOL well I guess that's as good a plan as any :boy:

I'm eager to read the new short story and always happily awaiting WT 12. I'm sure it'll be awesome!

In the meantime I hope everyone has an awesome day!

Kevin

You can't force Dom to write it faster. He needs to be inspired. Instead why not just obsess over his blog, treating each entry with as much reverence as you treat his stories. Having said that i have read TOU and TLW hundreds of times since the publication of the last WTchpter cos im so desperate for Dom's writing.

As a random thought why was TLW titled the log way? was it a typo or am i missing the point?

I just needed to do something different. Still plan to send in OS chapter 2 this weekend.

Sorry guys, but it does not look like WT will be updated this weekend, I think that he was talking about a different story. Oh well, we will still have Dom stuff to read. :D Yay.

Kurt :D

As a random thought why was TLW titled the log way? was it a typo or am i missing the point?

Hi Writein,

The answer to your question is in The Domaholic's FAQ

:2thumbs:

Take Care®,

Vic

Dom's latest Blog post says it could be up this weekend! Yay! :D

with trust updated this weekend? you are kidding I am so excited i can.... well i am excited :2thumbs:

Kurt's right, the update Dom was talking about was to TOSOM not WT. Dom is probably going to post Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 of TOSOM on the Domluka website.

Take Care®,

Vic

It may not be Chapter 12 of WT, but at we yet another great story to read by Dom in the meantime. Which is just great! :2thumbs:

I'm all for anything knew from Dom. Everything he writes is amazing. :wub:

Meredeth

TOSOM #1&2 are really great and I have read Dom's Blog where he said that he is having trouble

writing "Coming Out" stories such as WT12 at the moment.

I can only hope and pray that this situation passes as soon as possible as there so many of us

awaiting WT12

best wishes

ppete :P:D:2thumbs::lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just read Dom's Blog where he has written "I'd move on to finish With Trust, and then I'm done."

Whilst I can't wait to read the next chapters of WT I'd be mortified if Dom is suggesting that "He's Done" surely I'm not reading this correctly.

ppete :lmao::lmao::(:(

Hi Writein,

The answer to your question is in The Domaholic's FAQ

:2thumbs:

You know, I've gotten so used to saying "The Log Way" that I actually prefer it to The Long Way.

As for WT, I think I'm going to have to go and read it all over again. I vaguely remember something about a painter and a pretty hot scene in a bedroom somewhere. J/K

^.^

Edited by KaraC
I've just read Dom's Blog where he has written "I'd move on to finish With Trust, and then I'm done."

Whilst I can't wait to read the next chapters of WT I'd be mortified if Dom is suggesting that "He's Done" surely I'm not reading this correctly.

ppete :lmao::lmao::(:(

I am pretty positive that that implies that Dom is planning on embarking on a major project of some sort - or I want to believe it at least.

• 4 weeks later...

Great News from Doms Blog today

"I have to catch up with WT before I finish that one. ( there might be only a few chapters left there too) "

Here's hoping we get something soon even if it's only a few more chapters.

ppete :worship::worship::worship::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: