[Jack Frost] Moving On

I really enjoyed this chapter, Jack! :worship:

Whoever said revenge is sweet certainly knew what they were talking about. :lol: I did like the way Adrien took it all in stride, though. Boy lollipop - that's a riot.

I'm delighted with the way you're able to make the dialogue flow so well, given that you provide the translations as you go along. Well done.

Loic is sweet! :wub: I loved his answer to Steph's question around loving Julien.

I'm counting on Ben passing his driver's test. I really want to hear about Quebec City.

Conner

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do have to get back to Quebec city sometime soon. It's a beautiful city.

As a college student in Montreal, friends and I would make an annual trek to Quebec in the winter for the Quebec carnival - to see the Bonhomme and, of course, drink ourselves silly in the streets along with everyone else. Those were good times.

Oh yeah, your story. :P Again, a great chapter, Jack! :worship:

You especially got my interest peaked with Adrien's admission to Steph about his 'gay past' (and apparently, his gay future). It was a sweet exchange. :D

So, you don't like Belgian waffles or what???

Conner

A nice chapter indeed. It's all quite mellow, and the relationships between characters evolve nicely. I hope Ben drives carefully. And if Steph keeps on going to yuppie Belgian restaurants, he shouldn't complain about prices. Why don't they buy groceries and cook a bit, after all? Rather than blaming the Belgians for all their woes...

BTW, Jack, do you have a count of meals in this story? They seem to be guzzling down starch and fat like crazy, one of your characters should have heart problems soon! ;)

Great chapters! (I've been away, so I read both at once).

The flirtation between Adrien and Steph was cute; very well done. Adrien's "outing" and aftermath was hilarious!

I did notice a few subtle put-downs of the French. :devil:

The background for Quebec and the details really made this whole trip first-class IMHO. :2thumbs:

Well done Jack!

Hrmmm... For me, it had to be their arrival in Montreal... :2thumbs:

Yes, that makes sense for you, CJ.....seeing that you live and vacation in the wilderness! :P Big cities must impress you a lot. :lol:

I'm just joking, CJ! You're the most travelled goat I know! B)

As for me, the chapter where Adrien got set up by his brother, Ben, and the guys was my favourite - Boy Lollipop!.

The French lessons have been GREAT!!! So that would be every chapter. :D

Conner

Question...what's your favorite chapter so far?

My favorite chapters are the country ones. I think the one(s) in which they get stuck in the snow storm are among my favorites. I'd have favorite pages in the Montreal trip (the evening ending at the night club with them meeting Lo

Great chapter, Oh Kool One! :worship:

I was happy to see Matt back in action! :D My mother often used the same expression as Mrs. Lemoureaux "...put me in an early grave." Not about me tho! 0:)

So it looks like the next adventure for our two heroes might be the coming out process, maybe the forced out process. Steph's the one who it seems will have the more difficult time of it. Krist's remarks were exactly helpful...

Great chapter, Oh Kool One! :worship:

I was happy to see Matt back in action! :D My mother often used the same expression as Mrs. Lemoureaux "...put me in an early grave." Not about me tho! 0:)

So it looks like the next adventure for our two heroes might be the coming out process, maybe the forced out process. Steph's the one who it seems will have the more difficult time of it. Krist's remarks were exactly helpful...

Yes, uncertainty for sure. I have this bad feeling Ben may regret his little lie about the foreigner thing being the senior's issue. Who is this senior, anyways? My short term memory sucks. :(

Conner

You can find the senior in the chapter before the Canada trip...10 or 11...I forgot which. :D

Great chapter, kind of hard seeing Steph back in "notmal life" with the end of his trip. The comments by Krist seem to me to be mainly accepting. In fact, I think he has suspected for a long time about Steph and Ben and is trying to lure them out. (I recall some of his earlier comments on the issue). :2thumbs:

BTW, Jack, I love your flair for names; "Krist" is a superb one. I love unusual names.

Yes, that makes sense for you, CJ.....seeing that you live and vacation in the wilderness! :P Big cities must impress you a lot. :lol:

I'm just joking, CJ! You're the most travelled goat I know! B)

Lol, well, yes, I do tend to stay away from cities, so good point even though I have been to plenty of 'em. LoL!

Just letting you know I may take a week or two to release Chapter 20.

It's almost a year since I started writing this story...so I want to take my time to make Chapter 20 a really special one...one year anniversary edition.

Thanks.

PS - I'm really honored that my story has been a featured story in E-Fiction. Thanks guys!

So, any special features for the anniversary episode? Like coming out to Kris who turns out to be having fun with Alex and Jake?

I do hope you mean Jake, the freind, and not Jake, the dog... Not for that kind of fun... :P