[Jack Frost] Moving On

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what I call a coming out scene! Caught doing the nasty! Well done, Jack! :worship:

I was surprised at Krist's reaction to it all, given his earlier "under the breath" observation (misdirection by the evil author, I would say. :devil: ). I'm even more surprised that he decided that it was an opportune time to confront his best bud.

It's always interesting when a friend decides that's it's time you came out. I'm curious as to whether Krist will take it any further in his magnaminousness. (I hope that's a word.)

Anyway, now our two gay heroes can tease Krist on how he has to do the flowers, dinner and begging thing if he's hoping to get laid. :lmao:

Conner

Edited by Conner

lol For sure I'm stopping at Icelandic. We already did French, Vietnamese, English, and Icelandic. It's multilingual enough. :P

So you can breathe easier, Sharon the Goddess.

Isn't a goddess supposed to be omniscient? :D I was thinking of an African character who speaks in Bantu mixed with Icelandic with Krist, Ben translates in French to Steph while Maat throws water balloons at all of them...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm surprised no one even wondered why it's been a month now.

Now I'm back in Canada...woot!!! ^_^

Glad to have you back online. :) You'd mentioned you'd be moving, so that;s why I guessed you hadn't been writing. Moving really is hell. :)

So, CJ, you extorted me all this money to send in a rescue party in search of Jack knowing full well it wasn't needed? At least, I'm reassured you haven't been kidnapped by the Bigfoot of the Poconos, Jack. Hope you're doing OK in Montr

• 2 months later...

I'm still alive.

No surprise...I'm Jack Frost...a legend never dies.

School is shitty and assy with exam or two every f**king week.

But I'm going to finish up Chapter 21st by tomorrow (Sharon...get your red pen ready...your holiness)

I see CJ is still postwhoring as usual.

Bonwriter: C'est toujours

Yay on new chapter soon :D

Been rereading the story :D

I'm still alive.

No surprise...I'm Jack Frost...a legend never dies.

School is shitty and assy with exam or two every f**king week.

But I'm going to finish up Chapter 21st by tomorrow (Sharon...get your red pen ready...your holiness)

I see CJ is still postwhoring as usual.

Bonwriter: C'est toujours

Hmmm I should check Sharon's edit.

I didn't realise it was sitting on my desktop for a week now. :o

Edit: Tata!!!

https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewsto...&chapter=21

Enjoy!!!

Awww Another delightful chapter!!!

Im glad his sister took it so well, just didnt really seem to care at all, haha.

Good chapter, now write more!!! <3

-Mike

Hmmm I should check Sharon's edit.

I didn't realise it was sitting on my desktop for a week now. :o

I was wondering when this was going to show up. And you know damn well I return them within 24 hours. Pay attention, Bucko! :P

Sharon

Lol god think my sister would of said something similar. One kids quote on myspace we don't fill up our own gas tanks in New Jersey.

Laughed a few minuets at him driving a stick :P

Edited by Drewbie

I was wondering when this was going to show up. And you know damn well I return them within 24 hours. Pay attention, Bucko! :P

Sharon

I know you were just dying to check to make sure I haven't pressed "reject all changes" button or otherwise you would have an excuse to throw hissy fit at me.

Eh? :P

Yes...

I was unfortunate enough to suffer the wrath of the goddess. :(

B) ......Great chapter Jack, and I do enjoy your interjecting French and Icelandic into the story. Makes a great read and I might even learn a phrase :wacko: (doubt I'll reconize it spoken outloud though!!) :P

Cute chapter! Way too short, though. :P

Driving a standard transmission for the first time....that brought back memories. :lol:

I'm curious as to what role, if any, big sis will play in the coming chapters.

Glad to see you back in the saddle, oh Frosty-one. :worship:

Conner

Cute chapter! Way too short, though. :P

Driving a standard transmission for the first time....that brought back memories. :lol:

I'm curious as to what role, if any, big sis will play in the coming chapters.

Glad to see you back in the saddle, oh Frosty-one. :worship:

Conner

No idea...

But I thought it was time to put her in. :P

Maybe to tease Steph like crazy :D

FrenchCanadian: bon, enfin t'as lu mon roman.

OMG....

I just slipped up.

I'll have to fix that. Too late to do it from Nifty. :blink:

Well, I meant Montreal region. I keep calling the south shore as Montreal...with Longueuil being the ass-end of the city. Someday someday someday... Longueuil will be part of Montreal once we get those goddamned demerged cities back to our submission. :P But I'll have to throw in a line to clear up. You'll see in the next chapter.

And the Stanley Cup thing...I guess I won't fix it because only a hardcore Habs fan would notice.