[Jack Frost] Moving On

OMG....

I just slipped up.

Well, I meant Montreal region. I keep calling the south shore as Montreal...with Longueuil being the ass-end of the city. Someday someday someday... Longueuil will be part of Montreal once we get those goddamned demerged cities back to our submission. :P But I'll have to throw in a line to clear up. You'll see in the next chapter.

lol You made me do more work. :P

Be careful about what you gonna say about Longueuil :P but I guess you're right, Longueuil could be considered like being a neighborhood of montreal

and about you having to do some more work,, don'T tell me that you're lazy. :P :wacko:

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter, Frosty!!

I loved the learning-to-drive-a-standard scene; very realistic! :2thumbs:

The bit about no pumping your own gas in JErsey was a great touch (it's quite true, too)

Loved the teasing and the coming out to Amanda.

Okay, one bit made me do a huge double-take;

The first question was,

I beg to differ...Mrs-I-Got-A-Ticket-For-Speeding-Last-Year.

And my record is so clean so far. :P

:o I can't believe you remember that!! And it was one of those sneaky camera tickets so it doesn't really count. :blink:

:o I can't believe you remember that!! And it was one of those sneaky camera tickets so it doesn't really count. :blink:

Even if a cop had caught you with a radar gun, it would've been still sneaky. :P

Next time keep an eye on for "speeding camera" zone signs. Well I dunno if they do that there...but here, they're thinking about putting cameras up and put up signs warning us about it beforehand. I think it's nice of them...I'd hate to see a ticket in the mail. :blink:

I guess I'll keep writing tonight. I don't feel like going to downtown but I won't let myself stay home all day...so I'm just going to the mall to look for xmas sales and get my groceries. I'll have a lot of free time since school is over and what's left are the exams in two weekends. :P

• 1 month later...

Thanks. :P

And I'm in my lazy period now. My next chapter has been untouched since the end of 2007. Damn school. :rolleyes:

you should really get off the tv for a while just long enough to finish your next chapter, frosty. :P Or maybe you spend too much time in bed with your bf, now that it's winter, who know :P . Either way, get back at writing will ya, pretty pretty please :wub:

I agree with F.C. (Frenchcanadian, Can I call you F.C. or Frenchy??) you should start writing more chapters because there are more fans waiting for ya to continue the story!!

Oh I didn't signed,, you can call me Frenchcanadian, or simply by my name sacha, try to avoid Frenchy tho, it sounds too much like I'd come from France,,, (no offence intended to Bondwritter)

sacha

Oh Sachie... I don't even have TV. I told you... I don't have cable. At least I managed to answer your PM after waiting so long to do so. :P

The Frenchcanadians don't particularly like the French. :P

Neither do I. I've been hating them with passion these days for a few good reasons.

Just don't call me and Sacha "les mecs" and you'll be fine.

:P

• 3 weeks later...

I read through your story, it's nice and well, but I wonder if you involve any deaf characters in the story, no?? Also, I can't wait for the Chapter 22 to be released!!

I would be interested in reading a story with a deaf character.

uh oh, don't want to know why you hate that word :P

• 1 month later...

I'll throw off a few hints.

*Matt get soaked after putting a carrot for a snowman penis

*Washer sex? Involving who?

*Close call coming out to a mother or friend?

*Ben murders a...?

*Steph probably got who pregnant?

*And Ben makes a "drama" out of it.

Let your mind go wild and answer me! I'm aiming to finish this during the weekend.

Edited by Jack Frost

I'll throw off a few hints.

*Matt get soaked after putting a carrot for a snowman penis

*Washer sex? Involving who?

*Close call coming out to a mother or friend?

*Ben murders a...?

*Steph probably got who pregnant?

*And Ben makes a "drama" out of it.

Let your mind go wild and answer me! I'm aiming to finish this during the weekend.

Hmm steph gets Ben preggers or Krist :P

Washer sex, like on a washer machine, that you attach a object to?

Chapter 22 makes it clear, that Matt's a total perve, and might be bi.

Finally, this mean that eventually,,, I'll get to read the chapter,,, :P

Well, I submit it for editting first before my betareaders read it. You'll have to wait a day or two. :P

Sharon: Ok, for you is tomorrow. My night stops somewhere between 1am to 7am. :blink: